17 Arbor Lane
In 2019 NJ Monthly ranked Mahwah in the Top 12 best places to live in New Jersey.
The home is located on a double cul-de-sac in a new development. 5 out of 10 homes are already built.
- Exterior: Stone & Hardi Plank siding
- Driveway: Macadam with Belgium block border
- Large fenced-in back yard
- 11 Zone sprinkler system with Smart Weather technology
- Garage: 3 car attached
- 22’ x 20’ hobby barn
- Flagstone walkway
- Bluestone covered back patio
- Seamless gutters with gutter guards
- Outside basement entrance
- Close to schools, playground and shopping…all within 5 minute drive. Shoprite, Kohls, Starbucks, Petco, Panera, Staples, Giuseppe’s Marketplace, Walgreens, several fast food restaurants, Bed Bath and Beyond, Home Depot and many more convenient shopping destinations.
- Less than 5 minute ride to express train into NYC
- Lot: 40,075 square feet
- Approximately 5,400 square feet (excludes lower level walk-out)
- 6 Bedrooms, 6 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
- 3 fireplaces (2 gas and 1 wood burning)
- Back staircase
- 9 ft ceilings on 1st floor
- Hardwood flooring throughout/marble and porcelain tiles in bathrooms
- 6” hardwood flooring on 1st floor, 3 ¼” on 2nd Floor
- Central Vac
SMART HOME TECHNOLOGY
- Nest thermostats and August Smart Lock functionality
- Security system
- Ring doorbells and cameras
- Chandelier lift
- myQ technology garage openers
- Google assistant will unlock your door for guests, let you know if the garage door is open, operate your Nest thermostats and turn on the alarm system.
- Reverse Osmosis drinking water system
- LED recessed lighting throughout (over 125 LED pot lights)!
- Smart Weather technology sprinklers
As you enter the kitchen it feels like stepping into a magazine! Everything is just so well thought out and perfectly done.
- Mud room with walk-in coat closet and pantry leading into kitchen
- Radiant floor heating in kitchen, mud room and kitchen dining areas…takes the chill out of winter!
- Custom white cabinetry – ceiling height with soft close doors and drawers
- Custom made hood vent
- Pot filler over range
- LED lighting in glass cabinets and under cabinet mounted lighting
- Large center island with double thick quartz slab, prep sink with Delta Touch technology faucet (for the times your hands could use a hand)
- Blum Servo Drive Waste Bin System – open automatically with push of toe
- Technology Charging Drawer
- 48” built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator
- 48” Wolf range with 6 burners, griddle and 2 ovens
- Asko dishwasher
- 30” wide x 10” deep Nantucket stainless steel sink with drying rack and colander
- Kohler Semi-Professional kitchen faucet
- Butler’s bar with sink and wine cooler
- Dining area with large windows and door leading to covered patio
- Entrance – 2 story foyer with wainscoting, 2 coat closets and closet under grand staircase
- Large crown and base molding throughout 1st Outlets in base molding
- Living Room/Library with coffered ceiling, built-ins and gas fireplace
- Dining room with wainscoting
- Family room with shiplap beamed ceiling and wood burning fireplace
- Powder room with wainscoting.
- First floor en-suite guest bedroom
- Master suite facing back yard
- Gas fireplace
- His and Hers walk-in custom closets
- 3 sided custom built-in dressing mirror
- Spa like bathroom with in-floor radiant heat (feels so good!!)
- Custom dual sink vanity with quartz countertops
- Glass enclosed walk-in shower
- Luxurious cast iron stand-alone soaking tub.
- 2 en-suite bedrooms with own bathrooms and WIC’s
- 2 additional bedrooms share large Jack and Jill bathroom
- Large laundry room with custom cabinets, sink in 9’ granite countertop (makes doing laundry a pleasure)
- Full staircase to attic
- Large recreation room /play area
- Workout area with rubber matting, wall mounted TV and infrared sauna
- Full bathroom
- High ceilings
- Large storage room – possible future media and wine room
- 2 mechanical rooms with storage
- Coat closet
- Walk-out basement with double doors to back yard
HEATING & COOLING
- Cooling: Central A/C – 4 zones (Trane)
- Heating: 4 zones hydrocoil air and plus 2 zones radiant floor heating in kitchen, mud room and Master bath (luxurious comfort extraordinaire)
- 300 Amp Electrical Service
Mahwah better known as “Bergen County’s Parkland” is like living in a four-season resort. The town hosts several State and County Parks and Reservations. On almost 5,000 acres of county and state parkland you will find hiking, skiing/snowboarding, biking, archery, swimming, golf and fishing. And if convenience is important to you, there is easy access to all kinds of shopping and less than 2 miles from the train station that offers express service. Mahwah is known for its excellent school system, award winning library, first class municipal recreational facilities and proximity to NYC.